Perfect November Reads
It’s officially stay inside weather, which means it’s the best time to lay on the couch with comfy sweats and a good book. If you’re not sure where to start and what to read, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a list of 5 NOVEMBER READS to give you a few fantastic options! These books have been on a list of best sellers for months now, and have been highly reviewed by thousands of people. Let us know if any of these novels peaked your interest!
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson is an anthem for people of all ages. It explains that mindless positivity is not helpful, and life’s meaning comes from the struggle!
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty is a recent New York Times Bestseller written by the author who wrote Big Little Lies (the book was fabulous, as was the tv show). The story follows nine strangers all spending time at a health resort.
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks is a brand new love story by the world renowned author who is known for making us all sob. This story follows Hope and Tru and the electric connection that occurs when they cross paths.
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood is a must-read for anyone who enjoyed The Handmaid’s Tale. The Testaments is a sequel to the award-winning novel, and takes place 15 years after the events of The Handmaid’s Tale.
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella is the perfect read to satisfy Christmas lovers while we’re still in November! A silly and fun read that will surely remind you of your own Christmas shopping fiascos.
We hope you have a wonderful and cozy November!
Samantha with Love HQ