Five Winter Necessities for a Warm Winter!
'Tis the season of fuzzy socks, scented candles, and warm fairy lights. We absolutely love cozy season, and suggest these 5 WINTER NECESSITIES to keep you warm and relaxed all winter long.
1. Candles, candles, candles! Big ones, small ones, tall ones, and wide ones. Find all the candles and light them all winter long. 🕯😍
2. Slippers! Whether you prefer fuzzy socks or a thick slippers, they are a MUST to keep those toes warm, especially when you live in Canada! ☺️
3. Hot chocolate and marshmallows! There's nothing that complements hot chocolate better than marshmallows. Definitely a cold weather necessity. 💖☕️
4. A cuddle buddy! Snuggle up with your favourite pet or your favourite person to relax your mind, body, and soul. It heals, we promise. 🙌🏼
5. A good movie or book! Pick a good thriller, rom-com or adventure novel or movie to pair with your yummy hot chocolate, snuggly slippers, and cuddle buddy. 😍
The winter season is a long one for those living in the north (like us), so we're used to making the most of it, and enjoying snuggle time by the fireplace. Who doesn't love watching the snow fall from inside your warm home? We hope you all have a wonderful winter season surrounded by family, friends, and of course, cozy home decor!